H.H.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My First Post Ever

I have done it! I am actually posting! (bowing to tumultuous applause) Thank you, thank you!
Fa-Sol-La-La told me to post this on whatever blog I can use so here I am (though this does all seem somewhat self aggrandizing).

Seven...

things I want to do before I die:

Sing in Handel's Messiah

Go to Scotland

Meet George W. Bush

Learn Italian

Turn a cartwheel

Ride a train across England

Read the complete works of Shakespeare

things I cannot do:

Turn cartwheels

Love beets

Whistle through my teeth

Run a marathon

Write cursive

Handle mullets

Bungee jump

things that attracted me to my spouse (hypothetically):

He loves to laugh and makes me laugh

He is a man after God's own heart

He sees the beauty in the little things that are all around us

He can chop firewood

He wears a fedora

He is a true gentleman

He is as honest as the day is long

things I say most often:

Oh my stars!

Good heavens.

Whasa wrong Wacky?

Ya gotta give a little to take a little.

...it's absolutly fabulous!

It's my birthday.

Now get along!

books I love:

Jane Eyre -Charlotte Bronte

Little Women -Louisa May Alcott

Winnie the Pooh -A. A. Milne

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe -C. S. Lewis

Anne of Green Gables -L. M. Montgomery

David Copperfield -Charles Dickens

Persuasion -Jane Austen

movies I could watch over and over:

The Sound of Music

Henry the V (1989)

Pride and Prejudice (1995)

Little Women (1949)

Sergeant York

It's A Wonderful Life

Spiderman

people I want to tag

Mama RachelRachel

Tommy Sacran

GravyGal

Joe Black

ThePizzaPizzaMan

ShapeNoteSinger

Nate

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home