H.H.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

HIPPY PAPY BTHUTHDUTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY

Pooh looked on admiringly.
"I'm just saying 'A Happy Birthday,' "said Owl carelessly.
"It's a nice long one," said Pooh, very much impressed by it.
"Well, actually, of course, I'm saying 'A Very Happy Birthday with love from Pooh.' Naturally it takes a good deal of pencil to say a long thing like that.'"
"Oh, I see," said Pooh.

Happy birthday and many happy returns, Sistah-Frien' Girl!



May the next year be filled with many happy times.


Thank you for being my best friend, fellow-dweller in the Leaning Tower Of Pizza, staying-up-late buddy, guinea pig, audience, comedian, partner in crime and drama, and general all-round buddy for 14 years. I hope I haven't done you too much harm.

Long live the Sisterhood of Margaretta and Roxanna!

And long live the coolest person I know..... folks, let's hear it for (drum roll)... Claire!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home