H.H.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tired of Alabama

Don't take me wrong, I love the people from Alabama. I am just tired of seeing the letters a-l-a-b-a-m-a all in a row over and over again. Since none of this is making any sense, let me elaborate. I am a secretary at an insurance office, and all day long I have been checking lists of people to see is they are pre-approved for some insurance gobbeldy-gook. In this process, I must type in their address, including the state. You see, alphabetically, Alabama is the first Every Single Time. Over and over I must go down the list to Texas. It gets old very quickly. a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-a-l-a-b-a-m-a-........................

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home