H.H.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Folly and Wisdom (but mostly just wierdness

Disclaimer: these thoughts came from the internet, not my head. I am not responsible for any insanity herewith.

Save a tree: eat a beaver.
(But what do beavers taste like?)

Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with every division.
(I like that)

An adventure without peril is no adventure at all.
(Whoever said that sounds like he was studying Gandalf's rhetoric.)

My fantasies are all that keep me sane. My reality is all that keeps me alive.
(Ooooooookaaayyy.)

When the eagles are silent, the parrots beging to chatter. - Winston Churchill

If you don't have to move, don't.
(But Thermodude and Darkside had to.)

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
(Is that good of bad?)

A day without sunshine is like....................................night.
(True, very true.)

Books are the quietest and most consistent of friends and the most patient of teachers.
- Charles W. Eliot

Do not disturb. I am disturebed enough already.
(OH YEAH!!!)

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair.

Tread sofly, for you tread on my dreams.
(This could be cool or very, very wierd, depending.)

What can I say? I'm a creature of habit.
(Not very exciting by itself, but this could come in handy.)

Before you insult someone, walk two miles in their shoes. Then, when you insult them, you are two miles away from them, and you have their shoes.
(*evil, sadistic cackle*)

I hold in my paws a device so powerful, so revolutionary, that it will change the balance of power amongst all species, making the CAT the MASTER! A device so simple that it took a mind as brilliant as mine to create it! So briliant, in fact, that simple by harnessing the power of one live frog, it........uh........*He looks into the box and roughly pokes the frog before looking back up* World domination has encountered a momentary setback. Please talk amongst yourselves.
(Please read Disclaimer, again)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.

I took the road less-traveled. Now where the heck am I?

Where exactly is your fancy? And what if its not even ticklish?

(That's it, for now.)

1 Comments:

  • The dead frog joke is from Get Fuzzy, a comic which includes a doeg, a caet, und Rogeer. It's quite amusing, if amusement is your sort of thing.

    Give a man a match, he'll be warm for a day; Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

    By Blogger polemic turtle, at Thursday, July 28, 2005 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home