H.H.

Monday, August 08, 2005

LOTR Field Trip

boy, did we have fun! we sang songs in the afformentioned crowded elevator-great scot temporarily confiscated jacob's ipod because it had ashley simpson on it-on the way back mama let us listen to all of jacob's strange but fun music-she said that anyone who likes her little boy can listen to anything they want in her car-by the way jacob, the seat where you sat smells like cologne-we ate at a marble-slab creamery-sang happy birthday to fa-so-la-la-sang happy birthday to the Queen's brother-after the chris and jacob left, we had a caylin(sp.?) where we all had to entertain one another-great scot and spuddy buddy sang take me out to the ballgame-irish question did bob dylan while we all did the wave-pippi longstocking did her "i'm coming nell" routine-the beehive kids did an early dixie chicks song, re-written-we brown kids did salty dog-the c.p. and i did our special song-many other antics took place-for details on the actual exhibit, you will have to go to the bird and baby blog-

10 Comments:

  • NOOOOOOO! I cannot have this on a blog of which I am a member! BAD GRAMMER!!!!! Rebecca, please, in the name of the English Language, please go back through your post and correct your spelling, punctuation (or lack thereof) and capitalisation! PLEASE!

    By Blogger fa-so-la-la, at Monday, August 08, 2005 10:53:00 AM  

  • NOOOOOOO! I cannot have this on a blog of which I am a member! A daughter who misspells GRAMMAR!!! Caitlin, please velcro your dictionary to your side!!

    [I will overlook the use of 's' in 'capitalization,' as that is merely a British spelling variation, and therefore excusable for one who is such an anglophilic bookaholic as yourself.]

    By Blogger Lynn Bruce, at Monday, August 08, 2005 11:16:00 AM  

  • I wrote that entry very quickly, while I was supposed to be working. I didn't have time to punctuate is properly. However, if the Queen asks me, I shall edit.

    By Blogger ithchick, at Monday, August 08, 2005 2:42:00 PM  

  • *it*

    By Blogger ithchick, at Monday, August 08, 2005 2:43:00 PM  

  • LOL

    By Blogger X, at Monday, August 08, 2005 3:54:00 PM  

  • *sniff sniff again*
    I actually have good grammar as the Queen has stated more than once but has pointed out more than once the errors in which I have made in the past.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Monday, August 08, 2005 4:39:00 PM  

  • "It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters wind up in the wrong places."

    -- Pooh

    By Blogger Lynn Bruce, at Monday, August 08, 2005 5:59:00 PM  

  • I'm frightfully sorry about the grammAr, Queenie. I admit that was a rather, ahem, unfortunate word to spell. But at least my punctuation was good!
    As for the 's' in capitalisation, that English s has always given me fits. I never can remember which words it's properly American to use it on. I greatly prefer the English spelling myself in these questions of s over z, so I think I shall be Quirky and Eccentric and Literary and use the English spelling permenantly.

    By Blogger fa-so-la-la, at Monday, August 08, 2005 7:02:00 PM  

  • Ithilien, I enjoyed reading your "field trip report" over at the Bird & Baby blog -- you know, I kept asking you all what was in the exhibit, and y'all were too giddy to even tell me. So I was glad you managed to calm down enough to express it, so I could get a shred of an idea what it was like... since I was down in the IMAX with your mom and the little guys taking a nap. ;-)

    By Blogger Lynn Bruce, at Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:40:00 AM  

  • Is it just my or it the only period after the little "uncertain spelling" esspee? You sound out of breath, dear. Eat some chocolate.

    By Blogger polemic turtle, at Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home