H.H.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Going to see some friends

Okay, so this shouldn't be on this blog but I don't care. We are goint to have some company over in the middle of September and I can't wait. I will be so much fun. But before that we are going to California. Which is totally awesome. I can't wait for that either. And even before that, we are going down to Texas tomorrow. We will get in Friday, Help grout Saturday at the Church and then leave Sunday morning with a trailer of my grandparents stuff. We won't get to go to church Sunday morning which is the bummerest thing of all. I so wish we could come but we have to get back to Missouri quickly so that we can set up my grandpa's trailer so that he will be able to live somewhere up here.

And after this, Dead Will will be dead. Ouch, that doesn't sound to well at all. Hope everyone will be having as fun a time as I am these next few weeks. Later.

*Queen, please do not hurt me if I mispelled anything or my grammar was exceedingly bad. I was in haste and had not time on my hands.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home