H.H.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lewisville PBC Annual Meeting

Hey y'all... if you are planning to come to the LPBC annual meeting in March and will need a place to stay (particularly if you're coming without your parents), please let me know as soon as you can. Our church brethren are working on planning lodging for visitors, and we'll be running out of beds/floor space, etc. pretty fast...

We'd love for any and all of you to come... it starts Friday, March 23 and goes through the weekend. Elder Sam Bryant and Elder Paul Blair are our guest preachers.

Email me... most of you either know my address or know someone who does, and I don't want to post it here.

Lynn

1 Comments:

  • Reaching out to blogspot folks who do shaped notes and who MIGHT come to the National in June, in B'Ham, Thurs, Fri, and Sat B-4 the 3rd Sun in June. Hospitality is avail, I stay with the Smiths (who host the social). I help pass the plate. Say "Hi" to me.

    John

    By Blogger John Boanerges Redman, at Friday, February 22, 2008 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home