H.H.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am 17 going on 18... Well, not really.

"Truely sir, are you 18?"

"Yes my young chap. That I am."

"What can you do now that you are 18?"

"Abosolutely everything and nothing."

"What do you mean...."


Okay, I turned 18 I feel great. Well, not really any different. Isn't funny, that though you age, you never really feel any different. Especially on birthdays. It is like, "Okay, I am a year older now, why don't I feel any different?" Anyways, I think I will sign off now.

Later

1 Comments:

  • I know exactly what you mean. I'm turning 16 in 3 1/2 weeks, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to feel any older. And for the first few months after I'm 16, people will ask me, "How old are you?", and I'll say, "Fift....I mean, sixteen".

    By Blogger gabbie, at Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home